Saturday, June 3, 2017

Here we go again...Ellie's Big Adventure Part II

Nothing like a new page on the book of life.  I had a hard time logging into my old blog but finally figured it out.  It made me happy to see "blogger since 2005".  I haven't posted a thing since 09 and lots has happened but...yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present!  I've never been able to determine unequivocally who said that but it's a nice sentiment.

I resigned from my corporate job effective 12APR17.  The last time I did this was 30APR09.

I am checking out of the rat race and joining the human race.    

As of 14JUN17 I will be homeless, once again. It is quite amusing not to have a response for..."permanent address". In fact, I copied some of this verbiage from my post in 2009. This time I'll do it even better.

No partner, no kids, no car, no mortgage, no job, no debt.  I AM FREE!!!  

I'm leaving FL on June 14th, leaving USA on July 17th.  

I've spent the last 6 weeks getting rid of crap.  I now have only 10 days till I leave FL.  While I've had my fair share of beach time, I've also worked hard at ridding myself of crap.  It has been loads of fun watching other peeps take the crap and enjoy it. 

I'm calling it Ellie's Big Adventure Part II.  😀

No comments:

Post a Comment